Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 2014 Birchbox Review


I just got my birchbox in the mail today and I'm so excited to share it with you. Birchbox is a monthly subscription box company. They curate beauty and lifestyle items and ship them to your door for only $10 a box. (You can sign up for a yearly subscription and you get one box free!) 

The best part about Birchbox is their points program. You can review each product in your box for 10 points. 100 points = $10 to shop at there website. For example right now I have 331 points, after I try all the products in my box if I want to purchase the full size version I have a 30$ discount. You can combine points and discount codes to create a really awesome deal! 

Now let's start talking about what I got in my June Birchbox. Here is the card that came with the box describing the contents and prices.



The first thing I noticed was the Antica Farmista Bergamot & Ocean Aria body wash. This is a light scent that smells like a sweet seaside.

Next is this gorgeous lip stain from Cynthia Rowley in the hot pink shade Valentine. It's a creamy lip stain that is soft with one soft but can be layered for more opaque color. This is a perfect shade for summer!



Next up is Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner, and OI All in One Milk treatment. I'm excited that they sent coordinating samples so I can see how they work together on my hair.


Perfume samples aren't my favorite but so far Birchbox has sent me two perfumes I like. However I'm not a fan of this one. The English Laundry smells nice initially...it's a little too "woodsy" for my taste. 

The last product is The Aloe Source Vitamin C Antioxidant Creme. The smell is light and refreshing for summer. And I've recently read that Vitamin C is a good ingredient for face creams. 

This box was a huge hit for me and I cant wait to use all of my items. You can still sign up for this months birchbox using this link

And don't forget to review your products for points!








No comments:

Post a Comment