Saturday, May 3, 2014

Birchbox Limited Edition: In Full Bloom




I ordered the Birchbox Limited Edition: In Full Bloom set as a treat for myself. After using points and a discount code I paid 6.40 instead of 58.00! 


I've used the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish before and love it. It gently removes all makeup but doesn't leave my skin dry. 

I'm excited to try the Cecilia Wong Anti-Aging Rose Serum Spray. 


I've heard of the brand Tokyo Milk before but have never had a chance to try anything from them. This Rosewater Lip Balm is nice and makes my lips feel hydrated. The smell is a soft rose that doesn't bother my sensitive nose. 

I'm excited to try the tenoverten nail polish in the color Spring. As soon as I take off my current nail polish I'll update this post with a swatch of this pretty pink nail polish.


I love the packaging on the Soap & Paper Factory hand cream. The scent I received is in Bella (grapefruit, bergamont, and black pepper). It's not my favorite scent but it feels wonderful on my hands. The smell irritates me a little bit so I will probably end up using this as a foot cream to get my feet in summer shape.

This travel sized Juara Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel smells so beautiful. I don't even know how to describe it, but it's now on my shopping list to buy it in the full size.


Last, were the products I was most excited for, the blush and the candle.

This Make blush in the color Geisha is the perfect soft pink shade for spring. It just looks like my cheeks are glowing. It's not completely matte, there is an almost sheen to it.

The Votivo candle in Blush of Rose is perfect. It's a light floral scent that is not a cloying "gramma" type of rose. It makes my bedroom smell like a bouquet of fresh flowers.

Overall, I am very happy with this Limited Edition box. It has a great value and I will use all the products.



If your interested in trying the monthly subscription here is the link. Every month for $10 they will send you curated beauty and lifestyle products. Then you can review the products for points. Once you get 100 points that is $10 to spend in the Birchbox Shop. That is how I was able to get this box for 6 dollars instead of $58.



1 comment:

  1. I like the nail polish.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete