Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Birchbox April 2014


I just got my birchbox in the mail today and I'm so excited to share it with you. Birchbox is a monthly subscription box company. They curate beauty and lifestyle items and ship them to your door for only $10 a box. (You can sign up for a yearly subscription and you get one box free!) 

The best part about Birchbox is their points program. You can review each product in your box for 10 points. 100 points = $10 to shop at there website. For example right now I have 105 points, after I try all the products in my box if I want to purchase the full size version I have a 10$ discount. You can combine points and discount codes to create a really awesome deal! 

Now let's start talking about what I got in my April Birchbox:


The first thing I noticed was my blush from The Balm. Its called How 'Bout Them Apples and it is in the color in 'pie'. It is a lip and cheek stain and is a beautiful just flushed color. The packaging is so cute! 

Next was this nice sample size of peppermint and macadamia shampoo from Keims. I've never heard of this brand and can't wait to try it. 


I was thrilled to receive the Sumita eyeliner in Jamun, a deep purple that does not budge!! 

Also included is a pretty Color Club polish in Aquamarine Azulino, an exclusive to Birchbox shade that's perfect for spring. 

My lifestyle item this month was a KIND Healthy Grains Bar in Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt. I've heard a lot of awesome things about these bars but never tried them. After sneaking a bit its the perfect combo of chewy and crunchy and is lightly sweetened. This would be the perfect snack to keep in your purse.

This box was a huge hit for me and I cant wait to use all of my items. You can still sign up for this months birchbox using this link. Use code SFBB100 to skip the waitlist and get 100 extra points (worth $10 in the birchbox shop!!!) 

And don't forget to review your products for points!

No comments:

Post a Comment